Walk or run with everyday comfort in Salomon Women’s X Tour Lace-Up CITYTRAIL Shoes
This lightweight, versatile lace-up shoe was specifically designed for everyday walking or running on pavement, sidewalks or trails. It features OS Tendon technology, a band of stretchy material connecting the forefoot and heel, flexes and absorbs the shock of each step. The breathable mesh upper with Sensifit™ technology “hugs” the top of the foot and helps keep your foot from moving inside the shoe. The molded EVA footbed and midsole help keep the shoe lightweight, while providing plenty of cushioning. Plus, the Contagrip® non-marking rubber outsole with lug patterns ensures confident strides on city streets or paths.
Features & Benefits of Salomon Women’s X Tour Lace-Up CITYTRAIL Shoes:
- OS Tendon technology makes the shoe flexible and absorbs shock.
- Synthetic toe cap offers extra protection on uneven terrain.
- Breathable mesh upper with Sensifit™ technology “hugs” your foot and helps keep it from moving inside the shoe.
- Contagrip non-marking rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and extra cushioning in the heel.
Other Important Information About Salomon Women’s X Tour Lace-Up CITYTRAIL Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, fabric upper lining, EVA foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Salomon was founded in the French Alps in 1947. A passion for sports, product development and craftsmanship drives Salomon to create shoes that support the freedom to explore.