Wander anywhere in water-friendly, quick-drying Salomon Women’s Tech Amphibian 3 Water Shoes with sure-footed traction
Experience the latest evolution of the classic Salomon water shoe. This updated lace-up style features the Water Contragrip® outsole, which provides sure-footed traction, even on wet surfaces. The quick-drying mesh upper lets you make a splash without worrying about wet feet. It has a unique breakaway lace system that “breaks” apart and snaps back together, which can help keep the laces from getting snagged when you’re out on the trails. Plus, you get two styles in one—lace it up or fold down the patented convertible heel for an easy on / off slide.
Features & Benefits of Salomon Women’s Tech Amphibian 3 Water Shoes:
- Mesh upper helps keep rocks and other unwanted material out of the shoe, while allowing water to drain away from your foot.
- Synthetic toe cap helps protect your toes on rough terrain.
- Patented convertible heel can be folded down for an easy on / off slide.
- Non-marking Water Contragrip outsole delivers sure-footed traction in wet conditions.
- Breakaway lace system lets you “break” the laces in half in case they get snagged, then you can snap the ends back together.
- Removable EVA insole adds an extra layer of cushioning.
Other Important Information About Salomon Women’s Tech Amphibian 3 Water Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, neoprene / spandex upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Salomon was founded in the French Alps in 1947. A passion for sports, product development and craftsmanship drives Salomon to create shoes that support the freedom to explore.