You’ll feel like you’re wearing sneakers in Salomon Women’s Synapse Access Hiking Shoes
This natural-motion trail shoe will speed up your hiking adventures with its "right-out-of-the-box", sneaker-like comfort! It features OS Tendon technology, a band of stretchy material connecting the forefoot and heel, which flexes and absorbs the shock of each step. There’s also foam in the heel for extra cushioning. The breathable, mesh upper is quick to dry, and the protective toe cap provides plenty of protection. Plus, the Contagrip® non-marking rubber outsole with lug patterns ensures confident strides on most terrains.
Features & Benefits of Salomon Women’s Synapse Access Hiking Shoes:
- EVA sockliner and midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption.
- Synthetic toe cap adds the extra protection on uneven terrain.
- Breathable, mesh upper is quick to dry.
- OS Tendon technology makes the shoe flexible and absorbs shock.
- Contagrip non-marking rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Salomon Women’s Synapse Access Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, fabric upper lining, EVA foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Salomon was founded in the French Alps in 1947. A passion for sports, product development and craftsmanship drives Salomon to create shoes that support the freedom to explore.