Salomon Men’s XA Comp 7 CS Waterproof Trail Shoes help keep feet comfortably dry wherever you walk, run or hike
Stay comfortable and confident on your feet from your neighborhood to mountain trails in this versatile trail shoe. The lace-up mesh upper is light and breathable, yet it has Climashield™ waterproof technology for protection from the elements. Plus, the Contagrip® rubber outsole adds extra cushioning in the heel, as well as great traction to help keep you confident on your feet on a variety of terrain. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Salomon Men’s XA Comp 7 CS Waterproof Trail Shoes:
- QUICKLACE™ lacing system quickly adjusts with one pull for an easy, customized fit.
- Lace pocket on the tongue holds excess lacing, helping keep it out of the way.
- Rubber toe cap adds the extra protection you need on rough terrain.
- Breathable mesh upper with Sensifit™ technology “hugs” the top of the foot and helps keep it from moving inside the shoe.
- Contagrip non-marking rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and extra cushioning in the heel.
- Waterproof Climashield helps maintain a dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About Salomon Men’s XA Comp 7 CS Waterproof Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, OrthoLite sockliner, foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Salomon was founded in the French Alps in 1947. A passion for sports, product development and craftsmanship drives Salomon to create shoes that support the freedom to explore.