You’ll want to go everywhere in lightweight, flexible Salomon Men’s Kalalau Lace-Up Shoes!
Move through your day with ease in this lightweight lace-up shoe. It’s rugged enough for hiking the trails, thanks to the Contagrip® traction rubber outsole. OS Tendon technology in the outsole makes the shoe flexible, while absorbing shock. It’s all topped off with an easy-to-adjust, breathable mesh upper to help keep feet cool. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Salomon Men’s Kalalau Lace-Up Shoes:
- OS Tendon, a band of stretchy material connecting the forefoot and heel, flexes and absorbs the shock of each step.
- Synthetic toe cap adds the extra protection you need on rough terrain.
- Breathable mesh upper with Sensifit™ technology “hugs” the top of the foot and helps keep it from moving inside the shoe.
- Contagrip non-marking rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and extra cushioning in the heel.
- QUICKLACE™ lacing system quickly adjusts with one pull for an easy, customized fit.
- Lace pocket on the tongue holds excess lacing, helping keep it out of the way.
Other Important Information About Salomon Men’s Kalalau Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, fabric upper lining, OrthoLite sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, Contragrip rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.