Firm support meets the comfort of Merino wool in SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Light Over-the-Calf Socks
Enhance circulation and feel less foot fatigue in these cushioned, over-the-calf socks with firm graduated compression from the toes to the calf. Breathable, moisture-wicking Merino wool fibers create socks that naturally insulate feet from heat and cold and keep them dry, while light cushioning adds extra comfort underfoot.
Graduated Support Level: Firm 20–30mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Light Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Graduated compression helps stimulate circulation and relieve tired, aching and swollen legs.
- WOW Technology™ incorporates more wool in the heel toe and across the entire sole to protect against irritation and add durability and comfort.
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation panels provide breathability, helping keep feet dry and blister-free.
- Merino wool naturally controls moisture, temperature and odor.
- Light half cushioning softens your steps without adding bulk.
Other Important Information About SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Light Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 67% wool, 30% nylon, 3% elastic.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.