Sole Women’s Cork Flip Sandals give you custom-contoured comfort and support in a classic warm-weather style
Do you love thong sandals but want more support? Try this casual style! The cork-wrapped EVA footbed molds to the shape of your foot, providing customized comfort. Plus, it has a contoured arch support, heel cup, metatarsal pad and toe ridge for heel-to-toe support, while the EVA Phylon midsole absorbs shock. The lightweight, traction rubber blend outsole helps keep you confident on your feet. Topped with vegan-friendly, eco-friendly hemp and recycled polyester straps. Accepted by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
Features & Benefits of Sole Women’s Cork Flip Sandals:
- Cork footbed molds to the contours of your foot to distribute pressure and promote better balance, while providing arch support and forefoot flexibility.
- Deep heel cup helps improve the heel’s natural cushioning function and helps prevent the heel from slipping.
- Metatarsal pad lifts and supports the forefoot in a relaxed position.
- Toe ridge helps reduce the need to clench your toes as you walk for an easier walking gait.
- Wide forefoot gives toes room to spread out and relax.
- Cork / EVA Phylon midsole offers extra support, comfort and durability.
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment on the footbed fights foot odor.
- Non-marking, natural and synthetic rubber outsole feels lightweight, yet doesn’t compromise on traction.
- Durable, eco-friendly hemp and recycled polyester upper is ergonomically designed to better fit a woman’s foot.
Other Important Information About Sole Women’s Cork Flip Sandals:
- Material Content: hemp / recycled polyester upper, polyurethane upper lining, cork / EVA footbed, EVA Phylon midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.