Pro-Tec S.I. Back Belt features a sacroiliac compression pad for targeted pain relief
Sitting or standing for long periods of time can often cause sacroiliac joint syndrome (the strain or tearing of the S.I. joint ligaments), which you may call lower back pain. The ingenuity of this wraparound back support is a removable pad that provides compression right on your sacroiliac joint, the connection between your tailbone (sacrum) and pelvic bone (ilium), so the hips and sacrum become more stable, releasing muscle tension and reducing pain-causing strain to the lower back. Adjustable tension straps let you customize the compression on your S.I. joint. Thanks to strategically placed non-slip silicone gel strips, the contoured, low profile belt stays in place and you can comfortably wear under clothing… all day!
Caution: Do not wear while sleeping.
Click here for additional views.
Features & Benefits of Pro-Tec S.I. Back Belt:
- Removable compression pad adds stability to the sacrum and hips, reducing painful lower back strain.
- Wraparound design is easy to adjust for a comfortable fit and controlled compression.
- Secondary straps allow you to customize the amount of additional support needed.
- Non-slip silicone comfortably holds back support in place.
- Low profile, contoured design gives you the freedom to wear all day under clothing.
Other Important Information About Pro-Tec S.I. Back Belt:
- Material Content: polypropylene, EVA foam, elastic construction with 100mm silicone strips.
- Care: Remove compression pad. Close all hook and loop closures. Machine wash with mild detergent and lay flat to dry.