Be motivated to move in Ryka Women’s Motive Running Shoes with advanced cushioning and shock absorption
Experience the superior cushioning of this lightweight running shoe. It features N2-DM (Nitracel Dampening Material) technology in the molded, EVA midsole for a high-level of shock absorption and energy return to the forefoot. Get added arch support from the lightweight, thermo molded S.G.S (Skeletal Guidance Shank). The removable, Precise Return™ / Ortholite ™ cushioned insole features a Cool Best II lining that wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable foot environment. The synthetic and mesh upper is treated with Scotchgard™ for water-resistant protection. The rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction on various surfaces. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Ryka Women’s Motive Running Shoes:
- Scotchgard, water-resistant treatment helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight, S.G.S ( Skeletal Guidance Shank) provides thermo-molded support under the arch and midfoot for long-lasting comfort.
- EVA midsole with N2-DM heel cushioning offers a high-level of shock absorption and energy return.
- Footprint design of the traction rubber outsole promotes a natural foot motion.
- Removable, Precise Return / OrthoLite insole adds cushioned comfort and energy return.
- Eco-friendly, Cool Best II fabric sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot to help keep it dry.
Other Important Information About Ryka Women’s Motive Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, Cool Best II sockliner, Precise Return / Ortholite insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.