Get ready for some fun in the pool with quick-drying Ryka Women’s Hydro Sport Water Shoes
Make a splash in this versatile water shoe—a great choice for water fitness! The quick-drying synthetic and mesh upper is made with fabric webbing overlays that wrap the midfoot for added support. Drainage ports that run through the removable, cushioned Nitracel insole, compression-molded EVA midsole and rubber outsole help keep feet dry, while traction from the outsole helps keep you confident on your feet when you get out of the pool. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Ryka Women’s Hydro Sport Water Shoes:
- Fabric webbing on the midfoot of the upper offers medial (inside) and lateral (outside) support.
- Rubber outsole provides traction on wet surfaces.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape the shoe.
- I.H.C. (Injected Heel Guidance Clip) heel reinforcement helps hold the heel in place as you move.
- Removable Nitracel insole cushions your steps.
Other Important Information About Ryka Women’s Hydro Sport Water Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, Nitracel insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Women supporting women. For over 25 years, Ryka has evolved athletic footwear exclusively from a woman's point of view. From the shape of her foot to the wider angle between her hip and knee (Q-Angle), women have different shoe requirements than men. Women's unique requirements are the sole focus of the women shoe designers at Ryka.