You’ll feel like a pro with the advanced cushioning and lightweight feel of Ryka Women’s Fit Pro Lace-Up Shoes
Whether you walk or run, your feet will appreciate all the comfort technology packed into this lace-up training shoe. The midsole is made with N-Gage high-rebound EVA foam for cushioning that lasts. Plus, the removable Precise-Return™ insole adds extra cushioning, while the moisture-wicking sockliner helps keep feet dry. The synthetic / mesh upper is light and sleek, thanks to ultra-thin Flex Foil construction, while the Direct Fuse brace helps support the midfoot. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Ryka Women’s Fit Pro Lace-Up Shoes:
- Flex Foil, an ultra-thin synthetic material on the upper, helps keep the shoe lightweight.
- Removable, injection-molded EVA and polyurethane Precise-Return insole offers cushioned comfort and energy return.
- Eco-friendly Cool Best II fabric sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot to help keep it dry.
- N-Gage midsole, made with high-rebound EVA foam, returns energy on impact and retains shape better than traditional EVA material.
- Rubber outsole provides durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Direct Fuse midfoot brace adds extra support and durability.
Other Important Information About Ryka Women’s Fit Pro Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA / polyurethane insole, N-Gage EVA foam midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Women supporting women. For over 25 years, Ryka has evolved athletic footwear exclusively from a woman's point of view. From the shape of her foot to the wider angle between her hip and knee (Q-Angle), women have different shoe requirements than men. Women's unique requirements are the sole focus of the women shoe designers at Ryka.