Ryka Women’s Enhance Cross Trainer Shoes — stay comfortable while you get fit with the ultimate ultra-light trainer!
This cross trainer is designed for optimal flexibility, cushioning and a lightweight feel, thanks to the compression-molded EVA midsole. Nitracel® technology in the midsole adds extra cushioning in the forefoot. The S.G.S. support system helps stabilize and align your foot. The synthetic, leather and mesh upper offers breathable comfort.
Features & Benefits of Ryka Women’s Enhance Cross Trainer Shoes:
- Lightweight EVA midsole with Nitracel injected forefoot offers superior cushioning in the ball-of-foot area.
- S.G.S. (Skeletal Guidance Shank) is engineered to keep the shoe lightweight, yet provides midfoot support during the heel-to-toe transition.
- Rubber outsole with C2™ Cartridge in the heel provides traction for grip and flexibility in the forefoot.
- Antimicrobial Ortholite® sockliner provides ventilation and wicks away moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Ultra lightweight synthetic, leather and mesh upper enhances breathability and comfort.
Other Important Information About Ryka Women’s Enhance Cross Trainer Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / leather / mesh upper, foam / nylon upper lining, Ortholite sockliner, molded antimicrobial foam insole, compression-molded EVA midsole with Nitracel, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.