Your feet will cheer for Ryka Women’s Encore Running Shoes with advanced cushioning and shock absorption
This lightweight running shoe offers superior cushioning with every step. It features N2-DM (Nitracel Dampening Material) technology in the molded, EVA midsole for a high-level of shock absorption and energy return to the forefoot. Get added arch support from the lightweight, thermo molded S.G.S (Skeletal Guidance Shank). The removable, Precise Return / Ortholite ™ cushioned insole features a Cool Best II lining that wicks away moisture for a dry, comfortable foot environment. The synthetic and mesh upper is treated with Scotchgard™ for water-resistant protection. The rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction on various surfaces. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Ryka Women’s Encore Running Shoes:
- Scotchgard, water-resistant treatment helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight, S.G.S ( Skeletal Guidance Shank) provides thermo-molded support under the arch and midfoot for long-lasting comfort.
- EVA midsole with N2-DM heel cushioning offers a high-level of shock absorption and energy return.
- Removable, Precise Return / OrthoLite insole adds cushioned comfort and energy return.
- Eco-friendly, Cool Best II fabric sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot to help keep it dry.
- Rubber outsole offers superior traction.
Other Important Information About Ryka Women’s Encore Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic leather upper, Cool Best II sockliner, Precise Return / Ortholite insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Women supporting women. For over 25 years, Ryka has evolved athletic footwear exclusively from a woman's point of view. From the shape of her foot to the wider angle between her hip and knee (Q-Angle), women have different shoe requirements than men. Women's unique requirements are the sole focus of the women shoe designers at Ryka.