Maximize your walking comfort in Ryka Women’s Dash Walking Shoes that work with your body
Count on everything you need to make a walking shoe that works for you in this breathable mesh style designed specifically for a woman’s body. You get cushioning and shock absorption, as well as great traction. The lightweight, molded EVA midsole absorbs shock, while the removable OrthoLite® foam insole enhances the comfort with added cushioning. The durable, traction rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Ryka Women’s Dash Walking Shoes:
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic and leather overlays helps keep feet dry.
- Precise-Return™ sockliner offers cushioning with energy return, while retaining its shape after wear for lasting comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite foam insole adds extra cushioning to soften your steps.
- Mesh-lined, padded tongue feels soft against the foot.
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole provides added cushioning and shock absorption to enhance the comfort.
Other Important Information About Ryka Women’s Dash Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic / leather upper, man-made upper lining, Precise-Return foam sockliner, OrthoLite foam insole, compression-molded EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Women supporting women. For over 25 years, Ryka has evolved athletic footwear exclusively from a woman's point of view. From the shape of her foot to the wider angle between her hip and knee (Q-Angle), women have different shoe requirements than men. Women's unique requirements are the sole focus of the women shoe designers at Ryka.