Ryka Prodigy 2 Stretch Running Shoes bring together cushioning, support and a stretchable fit
This classic running shoe is a great choice for women with a neutral (normal) walking or running gait. The high-rebound EVA N-Gage midsole retains its shape, so you can count on support and energy return that lasts over time. Plus, the removable memory foam insole adds an extra layer of cushioning. Traction rubber pods on the EVA outsole help keep you confident on your feet. You’ll also appreciate the customized fit, thanks to the stretch fabric and synthetic upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Ryka Prodigy 2 Stretch Running Shoes:
- Removable memory foam insole conforms to your foot for customized cushioning.
- N-Gage midsole, made of high-rebound EVA foam, returns energy on impact and retains its shape better than standard EVA for lasting comfort.
- Strategically-placed rubber pods on the EVA outsole add traction and durability.
- Stretch fabric upper with synthetic overlays conforms to your foot for a just-right fit.
Other Important Information About Ryka Prodigy 2 Stretch Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / stretch fabric upper and upper lining, memory foam insole, EVA / N-Gage EVA midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Women supporting women. For over 25 years, Ryka has evolved athletic footwear exclusively from a woman's point of view. From the shape of her foot to the wider angle between her hip and knee (Q-Angle), women have different shoe requirements than men. Women's unique requirements are the sole focus of the women shoe designers at Ryka.