Rotasole Women’s Tides Slip-On Shoes — Revolutionary Rotasole technology fights ankle, knee and hip pain
Designed by an Australian orthopedic surgeon, this rotating disk technology comfortably turns with your body to help prevent the twisting of ankles and lower body injury, while providing stress relief for ankles, knees and hip joints. The forefoot disk follows your body’s lead, rotating with your initial movement, and stopping to help prevent injuries. Cradling arch support. Slip-resistant rubber outsole. Tides leather and mesh slip-on features stretch nylon over the instep. Removable antimicrobial insole cover.
Features & Benefits of Rotasole Women’s Tides Slip-On Shoes:
- Disk in the outsole turns with the motion of your body when pressure is applied to the foot, preventing injuries to the ankle and lower body.
- Power control footbed works how it sounds, providing stability with a flat heel and raised heel cup that support the back of the foot.
- Contoured metatarsal area of the footbed follows the arch for good support.
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed gives the forefoot soft, flexible cushioning, while firm EVA supports the outside of the foot and heel.
- Rota Air cushion in the heel and impact-absorbing pad in the footbed supply extra protection against heel strike and ball-of-foot stress.
- Rubber outsole features a good grip design for excellent slip resistance, keeping you steady on your feet.
Other Important Information About Rotasole Women’s Tides Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather and mesh upper, mesh nylon woven fabric upper lining, mesh sockliner, EVA foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth. Air dry.