Ros Hommerson Women’s Topic Medium Shaft Boots surround your feet and legs in soft, supple leather with refined style
Fabulous fit and sophisticated style combine in this sleek, tall boot crafted with an incredibly soft leather upper. You can fold the cuff up or down for the look you want, while a back elastic insert adds stretch, offering a comfortable fit for calves from 14" to 18". Plus, an inside zipper makes it easy to slip on / off. Not only does the latex foam footbed cushion your steps, it fights odor for a fresh foot environment. Non-slip outsole for a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Ros Hommerson Women’s Topic Medium Shaft Boots:
- Soft, breathable leather upper looks great with a cuff that can be left up or folded down.
- Combination last (shape) “hugs” the heel while providing a roomy area for toes.
- Latex foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock from heel to toe, while providing antifungal and antibacterial properties to help keep feet fresh.
- Lightweight rubber blend outsole offers flexibility and non-slip traction.
- Back elastic insert stretches to fit 14" to 18" calves.
Other Important Information About Ros Hommerson Women’s Topic Medium Shaft Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 16".
- Material Content: leather upper, Smooth Knit Fit (nylon) upper lining, synthetic sockliner, latex foam footbed, Texon midsole, steel shank, rubber blend outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.