Rockport World Tour Classic Oxford Walking Shoes are in step with what walkers need: heel support and forefoot flexibility
You’ll want to walk everywhere in this casual walking shoe. It’s made with the Rockport Walking Platform, combining a wide base to support the heel and a flexible forefoot that bends with the motion of your steps. Plus, you get customized cushioning, thanks to the sponge EVA footbed that molds to the shape of your foot. Whether you choose the full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper, you’ll appreciate the soft, padded collar and tongue and adjustable lacing.
Features & Benefits of Rockport World Tour Classic Oxford Walking Shoes:
- Rockport Walking Platform offers wide base for heel support and forefoot flexibility for easier steps.
- Sponge EVA footbed conforms to the shape of the foot for personalized cushioning.
- Padded collar and tongue help reduce rubbing and irritation.
- Rubber outsole provides durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Rockport World Tour Classic Oxford Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper, synthetic upper lining, fabric / synthetic sockliner, sponge EVA insole, EVA midsole, Fiberlon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Since 1971, Rockport has used athletic shoe technologies in making comfortable dress shoes for women and men. The company continues to bring innovation to footwear by combining engineered comfort and contemporary style, with the goal to help people do more, be more and live more.