Rockport Women’s TruWalk Zero Buckle Sandals don’t look like a sport shoe, but they definitely cushion like one!
Hidden inside this casual, double-banded sandal is Adidas technology. TruWalk promotes a natural stride, while adiPRENE® in the EVA footbed provides the same level of shock absorption as in athletic shoes. This technology combined with the full-grain leather upper and suede-like synthetic sockliner delivers a fabulous fit and feel. Three buckled straps—two over the foot and one backstrap—adjust for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Rockport Women’s TruWalk Zero Buckle Sandals:
- TruWalk technology encourages a more natural walking motion.
- EVA footbed with adiPRENE by Adidas offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Three buckled straps with hidden elastic inserts allow you to adjust the fit.
- Rubber outsole provides durability and sure-footed traction for a confident stride.
- Suede-like synthetic sockliner feels soft and smooth against the skin.
Other Important Information About Rockport Women’s TruWalk Zero Buckle Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, synthetic sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Since 1971, Rockport has used athletic shoe technologies in making comfortable dress shoes for women and men. The company continues to bring innovation to footwear by combining engineered comfort and contemporary style, with the goal to help people do more, be more and live more.