Step lightly and softly in Rockport Women’s truWALK Zero MJ Shoes
Go wherever your day takes you with lightweight comfort in this sporty Mary Jane. The outsole combines EVA for a lightweight feel to help reduce foot fatigue and rubber pods for sure-footed traction. The footbed features adiPRENE® at the heel and adiPRENE®+ at the forefoot to cushion your steps. Plus, the truWALK design—with a shock-absorbing heel and flexible forefoot—encourages the foot to move naturally. An adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap on the fabric / synthetic upper makes it easy to customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Rockport Women’s truWALK Zero MJ Shoes:
- AdiPRENE by adidas, a combination of EVA and rubber in the heel, softly cushions and absorbs shock.
- AdiPRENE+ by adidas cushioning at the forefoot offers added comfort to help reduce walking impact.
- TruWALK design promotes a natural foot motion, while providing shock absorption in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot.
- Padded collar and tongue feel soft against the foot and helps prevent blisters caused by rubbing.
- Synthetic lining wicks away moisture and enhances breathability.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows you to adjust the fit.
- Lightweight EVA material in the outsole provides shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Rubber pods on the outsole provide durability and sure-footed traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Rockport Women’s truWALK Zero MJ Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric / synthetic upper, synthetic upper lining and sockliner, adiPRENE / adiPRENE+ footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.