Lighten up your stride in Rockport Women’s truWALK Zero Lace-Up Shoes
Stay comfortable when you’re on-the-go with this casual lace-up. The outsole combines EVA for a lightweight feel to help reduce foot fatigue and rubber pods for sure-footed traction. The footbed features adiPRENE® at the heel and adiPRENE®+ at the forefoot to cushion your steps. Plus, the truWALK design—with a shock-absorbing heel and flexible forefoot—encourages the foot to move naturally. Topped with a fabric / synthetic upper with a soft padded collar and tongue.
Features & Benefits of Rockport Women’s truWALK Zero Lace-Up Shoes:
- AdiPRENE by adidas, a combination of EVA and rubber in the heel, softly cushions and absorbs shock.
- AdiPRENE+ by adidas cushioning at the forefoot offers added comfort to help reduce walking impact.
- TruWALK design promotes a natural foot motion, while providing shock absorption in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot.
- Padded collar and tongue feel soft against the foot and helps prevent blisters caused by rubbing.
- Synthetic / fabric lining wicks away moisture and enhances breathability.
- Lightweight EVA material in the outsole provides shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Rubber pods on the outsole provide durability and sure-footed traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Rockport Women’s truWALK Zero Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric / synthetic upper, upper lining and sockliner, adiPRENE / adiPRENE+ footbed and midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.