Feel the need for Rockport Women’s Total Motion Driver Moc Shoes with shock-absorbing technology
This leather or suede driving moc goes the distance in maximizing comfort. The removable foam insole is enhanced with adiPRENE® by adidas®, adding athletic shoe-quality cushioning and shock absorption to the heel. Plus, the flexible polyurethane outsole adds an extra layer of shock absorption to help minimize foot shock and foot fatigue. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Rockport Women’s Total Motion Driver Moc Shoes:
- Thermoplastic polyurethane midsole supports and stabilizes your steps.
- Durable polyurethane outsole absorbs shock to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Padded synthetic lining feels soft on your feet.
- Removable foam insole with adiPRENE® cushioning in the heel provides extra shock absorption where you need it most.
Other Important Information About Rockport Women’s Total Motion Driver Moc Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, synthetic upper lining and sockliner, foam / adiPRENE insole, thermoplastic polyurethane midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Since 1971, Rockport has used athletic shoe technologies in making comfortable dress shoes for women and men. The company continues to bring innovation to footwear by combining engineered comfort and contemporary style, with the goal to help people do more, be more and live more.