Let’s get right to the point… it’s the adiPRENE cushioning technology that feels so good in Rockport Women’s Ashika Ballerina Shoes
Choosing what shoes to wear is easy when you have this ballerina flat in your wardrobe. The full-grain leather upper is crafted with a pointed toe for a modern look. The footbed combines adiPRENE® at the heel and adiPRENE®+ at the forefoot to cushion your steps, helping to reduce the impact of walking. This sophisticated slip-on style is finished with a rubber outsole for sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Rockport Women’s Ashika Ballerina Shoes:
- AdiPRENE by adidas, a combination of EVA and rubber in the heel, softly cushions and absorbs shock.
- AdiPRENE+ by adidas cushioning at the forefoot offers added comfort to help reduce walking impact.
- Sacchetto construction stitches the footbed and lining together, creating a flexible feel with slipper-like comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides durability and sure-footed traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Rockport Women’s Ashika Ballerina Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, synthetic upper lining and sockliner, adiPRENE / adiPRENE+ footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Since 1971, Rockport has used athletic shoe technologies in making comfortable dress shoes for women and men. The company continues to bring innovation to footwear by combining engineered comfort and contemporary style, with the goal to help people do more, be more and live more.