Waterproof protection and adiPRENE cushioning technology combine in Rockport Men’s Heritage Heights Moc Toe Boots
Count on rugged good looks and advanced comfort features in this casual lace-up boot. Hydro-Shield™ technology and sealed seams make the full-grain leather upper waterproof. Strobel construction results in forefoot flexibility for an easy walking motion, while the removable EVA insole protects your foot from impact with shock-absorbing adiPRENE® in the heel.
Features & Benefits of Rockport Men’s Heritage Heights Moc Toe Boots:
- AdiPRENE cushioning, a combination of EVA and rubber, in the heel of the insole absorbs shock to help soften impact on your feet.
- Strobel construction (the upper is stitched to the outsole) creates a flexible feel.
- Hydro-Shield waterproof technology built into the leather upper with sealed seams helps keep feet dry.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight shock absorption to help reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- Rubber sole offers sure-footed traction.
- Padded collar and tongue feel soft on your foot for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Rockport Men’s Heritage Heights Moc Toe Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA / adiPRENE insole, EVA midsole, Fiberlon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.