Rockport Men’s Cape Noble II Loafer Shoes — versatile style plus adiPRENE cushioning add up to one great slip-on
Once you feel this classic, casual loafer, you’ll want to wear it everywhere you go. The forefoot is flexible, thanks to stitched Strobel construction. The EVA midsole with adiPRENE® by adidas technology delivers shock absorption in the heel, while the removable, cushioned insole adds extra comfort. The upper, in smooth, full-grain leather or rich suede, has twin elastic inserts for a touch of stretch.
Features & Benefits of Rockport Men’s Cape Noble II Loafer Shoes:
- AdiPRENE by adidas cushioning in the heel absorbs shock.
- Stitched Strobel construction provides forefoot flexibility for an easier walking motion.
- Rubber outsole delivers durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Rockport Men’s Cape Noble II Loafer Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, foam insole, EVA / adiPRENE midsole, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Since 1971, Rockport has used athletic shoe technologies in making comfortable dress shoes for women and men. The company continues to bring innovation to footwear by combining engineered comfort and contemporary style, with the goal to help people do more, be more and live more.