Soothe tired, aching feet with Rieker Women’s Doris 66 Slip-Ons
The worldwide success of patented anti-stress technology from Rieker of Germany is ready to rescue your feet—right out of the box! This two-piece slip-on incorporates an advanced system built on four principles of fit and comfort… lightweight construction, roomy design, powerful shock absorption and flexibility! Supple leather lines the thick, latex-padded footbed for a smooth feel. The leather upper features cute cut-outs, woven detailing and a fully adjustable ankle strap.
Features & Benefits of Rieker Women’s Doris 66 Slip-Ons:
- Shock absorption and lightweight feel come from the polyurethane outsole that’s tough on impact, alleviating pain in feet, knees, hips and back.
- Hand-stitched construction (stitching the outsole to the upper) yields incomparable flexibility for fatigueless walking.
- Roomy European fit provides plenty of wiggle room and allows feet and toes to spread, keeping feet relaxed.
- Leather-lined footbed, plumped with soft latex foam, provides an ultra-soft cushion under your toes.
- Perforation and cut-outs in the leather upper keep feet cool.
- Hook-and-loop closure easily adjusts around the ankle.
Other Important Information About Rieker Women’s Doris 66 Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1 ¼".
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam insole, metal shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Morocco.