Stroll in the park — or the pool — in water-friendly, quick-drying Rider Women’s Surf V Strappy Sandals!
Enjoy water activities and more in this supportive, strappy sandal. The ultra-soft, EVA foam footbed not only provides cushioning, it also repels water and dries quickly. So, you can wear it in the pool, at the beach or for running errands. Walk in all-day comfort on the PVC Flexpand® outsole that’s aerated for lightweight comfort and flexibility. Two PVC adjustable upper straps allow for a customizable fit, while an EVA-lined heel strap offers additional cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Rider Women’s Surf V Strappy Sandals:
- EVA foam footbed cushions, repels water and dries quickly.
- PVC upper features dual hook-and-loop straps for a customized fit.
- PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool, beach or anywhere!
- 100% recyclable materials free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds) create an earth-friendly sandal.
Other Important Information About Rider Women’s Surf V Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: PVC upper, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.