Get a customized fit in the easy-to-wear Rider Women’s Key VI Slide Sandals
This lightweight sport slide will feel great on your foot. The PVC upper has a hook-and-loop closure that makes it easy to adjust the fit. The EVA cushioned footbed surrounds your foot with comfort and contoured support, while the durable Flexpand® outsole easily flexes with your foot as you move. This water-resistant design can be worn on wet and dry terrains.
Features & Benefits of Rider Women’s Key VI Slide Sandals:
- Textured EVA foam footbed cushions, repels water and dries quickly.
- PVC upper features a hook-and-loop closure for a customized fit.
- PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool, beach or anywhere!
- 100% recyclable materials are free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds), which makes the sandal earth-friendly.
Other Important Information About Rider Women’s Key VI Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: PVC upper, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.