Give your feet a vacation in Rider Women’s Island V Thong Sandals with ultra-soft cushioning underfoot
You’ll love the fun curves and softness of this thong sandal. The textured, EVA foam footbed cushions from heel to toe, and it also repels water to help keep your foot dry. The water-resistant design means you can wear it in the pool or during your daily activities. Feel the lightweight comfort and flexibility with every step on the PVC Flexpand® aerated outsole. The PVC upper features a narrow toe post for a comfortable feel.
Features & Benefits of Rider Women’s Island V Thong Sandals:
- Textured EVA foam footbed cushions, repels water and dries quickly.
- PVC upper features a narrow toe post for a comfortable feel.
- PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool, beach or anywhere!
- 100% recyclable materials are free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds), which makes the sandal earth-friendly.
Other Important Information About Rider Women’s Island V Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: PVC upper, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.