Stylish, sporty and soft — Rider Women’s Dunas VI Thong Sandals are water-friendly, too!
Stay active in this cute, casual thong sandal you can wear on the beach, in the water or on daily walks. The ultra-soft, waffle-textured EVA foam footbed doesn’t retain water so it dries quickly. Feel the lightweight comfort and flexibility with every step on the PVC Flexpand® aerated outsole. The synthetic leather cross straps feature an EVA-covered toe post and lining for a great feel.
Features & Benefits of Rider Women’s Dunas VI Thong Sandals:
- Waffle-textured, EVA foam footbed cushions, repels water and dries quickly.
- Synthetic leather upper features EVA lining and a fabric-covered toe post for a comfortable feel.
- PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool, beach or anywhere!
- 100% recyclable materials are free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds), which makes the sandal earth-friendly.
Other Important Information About Rider Women’s Dunas VI Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: PVC upper, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.