Slip into the athletic-inspired, water-friendly Rider Women’s Dunas V Thong Sandals
Look sporty and feel great in this thong sandal that’s built for performance. The waffle-textured, EVA foam footbed not only provides cushioning, it also repels water and dries quickly. So, you can wear it in the pool, at the beach or while running errands. Walk in all-day comfort on the PVC Flexpand® outsole that’s aerated for lightweight comfort and flexibility. The synthetic leather cross straps feature an EVA-covered toe post and lining for a comfortable feel.
Features & Benefits of Rider Women’s Dunas V Thong Sandals:
- Waffle-textured, EVA foam footbed cushions, repels water and dries quickly.
- Synthetic leather upper features an EVA lining and toe post for a comfortable feel.
- PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool, beach or anywhere!
- 100% recyclable materials are free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds), which makes the sandal earth-friendly.
Other Important Information About Rider Women’s Dunas V Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: PVC upper, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.