Water-friendly Rider Men’s Tour Slide Sandals offer a customized fit and cushioning
This easy-to-wear sport slide sandal is so versatile. The vented PVC upper features an adjustable hook-and-loop strap allowing a just-for-you fit. The soft, ribbed EVA foam footbed cushions and dries quickly. Plus, it’s water-resistant so it can be worn in the pool or during your daily activities. The PVC Flexpand® aerated outsole is lightweight and flexible so it moves with your foot.
Features & Benefits of Rider Men’s Tour Slide Sandals:
- EVA foam footbed cushions, repels water and dries quickly.
- Vented PVC upper features a hook-and-loop closure for a customized fit.
- PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool, beach or anywhere!
- 100% recyclable materials are free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds), which makes the sandal earth-friendly.
Other Important Information About Rider Men’s Tour Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: PVC upper, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.