Have warm-weather fun in the water-friendly Rider Men’s Rimini Thong Sandals
This nautical-inspired thong sandal is ready for the high seas or a nice stroll in the park.
The ribbed EVA foam footbed not only provides cushioning, it also repels water and dries quickly. So, this water-resistant sandal is perfect to wear on wet or dry terrains. Walk in all-day comfort on the PVC Flexpand® outsole that’s aerated for lightweight comfort and flexibility.
Features & Benefits of Rider Men’s Rimini Thong Sandals:
- Ribbed EVA foam footbed cushions, repels water and dries quickly.
- Synthetic leather / microfiber upper features a soft toe divider for comfort.
- PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool, beach or anywhere!
- 100% recyclable materials are free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds), which makes the sandal earth-friendly.
Other Important Information About Rider Men’s Rimini Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: PVC / microfiber upper, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.