Relax your feet in the cushiony softness of Rider Men’s Dunas VI Thong Sandals
Keep things comfortable and casual in this classic thong sandal. The waffle-textured EVA footbed provides cushioning and breathability, while the lightweight Flexpand® outsole lives up to its name with a flexible feel. Plus, the synthetic leather upper, made with a subtle, striped look, adds even more softness with EVA-padded nylon lining.
Features & Benefits of Rider Men’s Dunas VI Thong Sandals:
- Soft, waffle-textured EVA footbed cushions your steps, while allowing air to flow underfoot.
- Injection-molded PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Synthetic leather upper has EVA-padded nylon lining and a fabric toe divider that feel soft and comfortable against the skin.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool or beach.
- 100% recyclable materials free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds) create an earth-friendly sandal.
Other Important Information About Rider Men’s Dunas VI Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, nylon upper lining, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.