Laid-back style is enhanced with cushioned comfort and a flexible feel in Rider Men’s Dunas Slide Sandals
Rider took their popular Dunas thong sandal and turned it into an easy-to-wear slide. Underfoot, you get the same great cushioning and airy feel of the waffle-textured EVA footbed, along with the lightweight, flexible Flexpand® outsole. Synthetic leather straps are woven together for a contemporary, casual look.
Features & Benefits of Rider Men’s Dunas Slide Sandals:
- Soft, waffle-textured EVA footbed cushions your steps, while allowing air to flow underfoot.
- Injection-molded PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Synthetic leather upper has EVA-padded nylon lining that feels soft and comfortable against the skin.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool or beach.
- 100% recyclable materials free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds) create an earth-friendly sandal.
Other Important Information About Rider Men’s Dunas Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, nylon / EVA upper lining, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.