Be active in the Rider Men’s Action Strappy Sandals with a soft, quick-drying footbed
Enjoy the outdoors in this strappy sandal that’s great on land or in the water. The grooved, EVA foam footbed not only provides cushioning, it also repels water and dries quickly. Walk in all-day comfort on the PVC Flexpand® outsole that’s aerated for lightweight comfort and flexibility. Plus, you can customize the fit with dual PVC hook-and-loop upper straps.
Features & Benefits of Rider Men’s Action Strappy Sandals:
Grooved EVA foam footbed cushions, repels water and dries quickly
- Two hook-and-loop upper straps adjust for a customizable fit.
- PVC Flexpand outsole is made with millions of micro-air chambers for flexibility, a lightweight feel and durability.
- Water-resistant design makes this sandal a great choice to wear to the pool, beach or anywhere!
- 100% recyclable materials are free of phthalates (harmful chemical compounds), which makes the sandal earth-friendly.
Other Important Information About Rider Men’s Action Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: PVC upper, EVA footbed, PVC outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Brazil.
The Rider line began in Brazil in 1986 with one of the world's largest casual shoe manufacturers, Grendene—the same company that introduced the wildly popular "jellies" to the world in the mid 1970s. Rider sandals are made to conform to your foot and cushion every step. In Brazil today, you don't put on your flip flops, you put on your Riders, which is a testament to the brand's enduring popularity in a country known for beach-to-street footwear.