Feel the natural flex with every step in Reebok Women’s Z Walk Walking Shoes with Z-Rated Technology
Innovative, Z-Rated technology lets you enjoy a natural and flexible walk with sure-footed traction and stability. The low-cut, synthetic mesh upper has synthetic overlays for structure with added support. Plus, it’s so lightweight and breathable. The removable, OrthoLite® foam insole and shock-absorbing EVA midsole work together to soften your steps and help reduce foot fatigue, while deep flex grooves give you feet two-way flexibility for a more natural stride. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Reebok Women’s Z Walk Walking Shoes:
- Z-Rated technology features a unique outsole geometry for flexibility, stability and sure-footed traction.
- Removable, OrthoLite foam insole provides cushioning and shock absorption.
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and cushions from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Reebok Women’s Z Walk Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic mesh upper, OrthoLite sockliner and insole, EVA midsole, 3D foam outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.