Reebok Women's EasyTone Lux Toning Shoes — take the gym with you!
Now you can really feel the difference as you move about your day with this walking wonder. It actually tones and strengthens legs, and helps you burn more calories. DMX technology features balance pods under the forefoot and heel that exchange air flow, forcing leg muscles to work harder, like walking on sand, without discomfort. EasyTone shoes are three times softer than traditional foam-based shoes, so you’ll burn up to three times the energy. Shock-absorbing rubber outsole. SmoothFit, seam-free, luxurious leather upper prevents foot irritation. Removable polyurethane foam footbed. Lux looks grand with sleek racing stripes and metallic accents.
Click here to view Balance Pods with Moving Air Chambers.
Features & Benefits of Reebok Women's EasyTone Lux Toning Shoes:
- Balance pods under the forefoot and heel create a wobble effect, forcing legs to adapt for more muscle activity, but without instability.
- Easy Tone DMX technology is a soft cushion of moving air that runs between the forefoot and heel during the walking gait for cushioning that lasts, unlike foams that can break down.
- SmoothFit leather upper is designed with a proprietary welding process different from traditional stitching, creating a seam-free surface, meaning less foot irritation.
- Removable polyurethane foam insole absorbs shock and provides support to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Antimicrobial upper lining helps prevent odor and moisture build-up.
- Last (shape) is designed for a woman’s foot for a better fit.
Other Information About Reebok Women's EasyTone Lux Toning Shoes:
- Material Content: garment leather upper, nylon upper lining, antimicrobial polyester jersey knit sockliner, molded polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole with balance pods.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.