RecoFit Shin-Splint Therapy Compression Sleeves with Ice soothe shin splint pain with stimulating compression and cooling ice
Don’t let shin splints (pain in the front of the lower leg) keep you from staying active! Wear these sleeves as you exercise or go about your day. Gradient compression stimulates circulation in the leg muscles, helping relieve pain and cramping. Each sleeve comes with two gel packs that you can freeze for cold therapy. When you’re ready to rest, insert the packs in the pockets on the sides of the sleeves for added relief from pain and swelling.
Caution: Do not microwave cold packs or place in oven.
Features & Benefits of RecoFit Shin-Splint Therapy Compression Sleeves with Ice:
- Two freezer gel packs provide cold therapy to help reduce swelling and relieve the pain of shin splints—great for wearing after exercise.
- Pockets on the left and right sides of the sleeve hold the packs in place.
- Gradient compression stimulates circulation to muscles, helping prevent cramping and pain in the leg.
- Resistex carbon-based fabric disperses heat and moisture throughout the sleeve, helping muscles warm up faster during activity.
- Left and right sleeve design improves the fit.
Other Important Information About RecoFit Shin-Splint Therapy Compression Sleeves with Ice:
- Material Content: Sleeves: nylon, spandex carbon. Gel packs: water, propylene glycol, carboxymethyl cellulose.
- Care: Hand wash cold separately. Use non-chlorine bleach. Do not iron or dry clean. To revive the Resistex fabric, occasionally machine dry on low heat.
- Made in USA.