Ossur Rebound Ankle Brace delivers firm support and increased stability in a low-profile design
If you need more stability than soft ankle supports offer, try this hinged ankle brace. The rigid shell helps reduce ankle joint movement (plantar flexion), making it ideal for those recovering from ankle injuries that need a limited range of motion, yet it feels comfortable and lightweight. Ideal for use during daily activities, following ankle injuries or when transitioning your foot from a walker boot or cast.
Features & Benefits of Ossur Rebound Ankle Brace:
- Rigid shell hinged ankle brace offers more stability than a soft ankle support, great for high ankle sprains and strains and transitioning out of a walker boot or cast.
- Optional stability strap provides extra support and can be wrapped in different ways for varying stability levels.
- Low-profile design feels comfortable and fits easily in most shoes.
- Width adjustability gives you a more secure and comfortable fit.
- Front closure system makes the brace easy to put on and allows you to adjust the fit in your shoe.
Other Important Information About Ossur Rebound Ankle Brace:
- Material Content: polypropylene, foam.
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and mild soap. Air dry only. Wipe plastic clean with a damp towel and air dry. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Measurements: 7 1/4" x 5 1/4" x 4 1/2".