Zamst RK-1 Runner’s Knee Brace supports the knee and aligns the leg for natural movement and knee pain relief
Relieve the pain of runner’s knee or iliotibial knee syndrome, pain on the outside of the knee, with this knee brace. A spiral strap works like criss-cross straps to promote lower leg alignment, while semi-rigid side supports help stabilize the knee and hold it in place. A butterfly shape design in the back of the knee offers support as you bend your knee.
Caution: If you experience pain, swelling, skin irritation, discomfort or any other abnormal reaction while using this product, discontinue use and consult with a physician. Do not use this product if you have conditions such as cuts, fractures, numbness, swelling or rash in the area where product is used.
Features & Benefits of Zamst RK-1 Runner’s Knee Brace:
- Spiral strap provides a criss-cross effect that supports the knee and helps align the lower leg, offering relief from runner’s knee or outside knee pain caused by inflammation of the iliotibial band.
- 3D Low Profile Design with a butterfly shape in the back of the knee promotes natural movement in the knee and provides support as it bends.
- Semi-rigid stays (supports), located on either side of the brace, provide knee stability and keep the knee from moving too far inward or outward.
- Dual layer pad on the inside of the shin helps hold the spiral strap in place and provides a comfortable fit.
- Breathable nylon / polyester material helps prevent odor and moisture build-up.
Other Important Information About Zamst RK-1 Runner’s Knee Brace:
- Material Content: nylon, polyurethane, chloroprene rubber, acrylic, polyethylene.
- Care: Hand wash with mild detergent and air dry. Do not place in dryer, dry clean or iron. Do not use products containing chlorine, including bleach. Do not wash with whites / bright colors.