Improve your walk with better body balance in Prospecs Women’s Power Walk 5 Walking Shoes
The needs of a walker are very different from those of a runner… that’s why this lightweight walking shoe is designed specifically for a walking stride. Innovative MoveFrame™ technology helps keep your body balanced, while encouraging proper walking form. The plastic shank is made with asymmetrical bars that help stabilize your foot and maintain proper foot position as you walk. The Poron® midsole and a firm, cushioned heel cup absorb impact where walkers feel it the most. Even more shock absorption comes from the removable Walking Impact Zone insole with Flubber 360 cushioning technology. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Prospecs Women’s Power Walk 5 Walking Shoes:
- Plastic shank with MoveFrame technology is designed with anatomical bars that help stabilize your foot as you walk.
- Poron midsole cushions the heel, while promoting a smoother stride.
- Firm heel cup helps align your heel upon impact.
- Walking Impact Zone insole with EVA cushioning and Flubber 360 technology provides extra shock absorption in the heel.
- Outlast® fabric lining helps regulate temperature for a comfortable, dry foot environment.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane reinforcement on the mesh upper adds durability for long-lasting wear.
- Reflective accents offer increased visibility during low-light hours.
Other Important Information About Prospecs Women’s Power Walk 5 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, Outlast fabric upper lining and sockliner, Flubber 360 / EVA insole, Poron midsole, MoveFrame plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.