Tame wet, blustery days with all-weather Propet Women’s Butte Ankle Boots
This boot is made for walking in wet, wintry conditions. Waterproof construction with a Scotchgard™ treated leather or suede upper... soft nylon pile lining... and a Sealtex™ membrane lining all work together to keep feet warm and dry. A padded collar and removable insole backed with a Vaporex heat-retaining liner add extra comfort and warmth. The long-wearing rubber outsole absorbs shock while enhancing traction. Double side zipper creates a wider entry point so it’s easy to slip on / off. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Propet Women’s Butte Ankle Boots:
- Twin side zippers allow for easy on / off.
- Soft pile lining surrounds feet in comfort and warmth.
- Internal and external heel counter provides extra stability.
- Fiberglass shank combines stability and a lightweight feel.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and helps keep you steady with great traction.
- Leather upper treated with water-resistant Scotchgard helps keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Propet Women’s Butte Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Shaft Height: 4".
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, nylon pile upper lining and sockliner, foil insole, polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.