Experience the all-day comfort of a custom fit in Propet Preferred Women's Ped Walker 3 Slip-Ons
Give feet plenty of room with the Ped Rx Twin Removable Insole System
This comfortable walker from Propet allows you to get just the right fit with two removable insoles. The top insole, known as the Rex, softens your steps with cushy memory foam, while the foam insole underneath absorbs shock, helping to reduce impact on your feet. The EVA sponge outsole offers cushioned comfort while keeping you steady and staying light on your feet. The leather and neoprene upper features a stretchable vamp that gives your toes extra room to wiggle.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Women’s Ped Walker 3 Slip-Ons:
- Twin Removable Insoles provide maximum customization, allowing you to remove the insoles to accommodate orthotics.
- Top layer Rex Insole has enhanced arch support and built-in memory foam cushioning.
- Breathable Polycork® base, on bottom of Rex insole, is made with charcoal to keep feet dry and odor-free.
- Bottom layer insole, made of high-density, shock-absorbing foam, can be removed to create extra volume.
- Extra roomy last provides more room and comfort.
- Stretchable neoprene vamp gives your toes wiggle room.
- EVA sponge outsole offers lightweight comfort and durability.
- Internal heel counter offers extra support and stability.
- Easy-grip hook-and-loop closure over the instep allows easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Women’s Ped Walker 3 Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather / neoprene upper, neoprene upper lining, leather / rubber sockliner, Polycork and charcoal insole (top), sponge rubber and foam insole (bottom), polyurethane midsole, EVA sponge outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.