Get just the right combination of comfort, cushioning and custom fit in Propet Preferred Women's Olivia Hook-and-Loop Shoes
Customize your fit, thanks to the Propet Twin Removable Insole System. You can remove one or both insoles, giving you space to use your own orthotics. The leather upper features an adjustable hook-and-loop strap and a stretch leather instep. Orthotic- and Diabetic-Friendly.
Click here to view the Ped Rx Twin Removable Insole System Image .
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Women's Olivia Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Twin removable insoles provide maximum customization for a just-right fit.
- Bottom insole is made of high-density, shock-absorbing foam and memory foam for comfort, while the top insole is vented for circulation.
- Breathable Polycork® base with charcoal helps keep feet dry and odor-free, plus provides arch support.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole cushions your steps while ensuring traction and durability.
- External and internal heel counters provide extra stability and support.
- Leather upper is supple and breathable, helping keep your foot cool.
- Sizes available in three widths for a better fit.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Women's Olivia Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 ½".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, nylon sockliner, memory foam insole, polyurethane midsole, dual-density polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.