Stretchable Propet Preferred Women's Maya Mary Jane Shoes give troubled feet the extra room they need
If you have tender, swollen feet, bunions or problem toes, try this Mary Jane. The supple leather upper, with leather lining and an adjustable hook-and-loop strap, features a stretchable, textured synthetic material around the bottom of the vamp for added comfort and easy on / off. You can also customize your fit by removing one or both insoles, giving you space to add your own orthotics. The fiberglass shank ensures a more stable stride, while the durable polyurethane outsole delivers cushioning and traction. Propet 1,000 mile guarantee. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Women's Maya Mary Jane Shoes:
- Stretchable synthetic material on the vamp ensures a comfortable fit for swollen feet, bunions or problem toes.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows for easy on / off.
- Twin removable insoles allow you to customize the fit with your own orthotics.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole offers cushioned comfort, traction and durability.
- External and internal heel counter help stabilize your steps.
- Fiberglass shank adds lightweight support.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Women's Maya Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / synthetic upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole and midsole, fiberglass shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.