Propet Preferred Women's Erika Mary Jane Shoes — stretchable leatherette conforms to your feet for a customized fit
You’ll love the fit of this casual Mary Jane. The full-grain leather upper is designed with a leatherette vamp that stretches around your foot, offering a generous fit that’s great for those with bunions. Leave the PedRx insole inside for cushioning, or replace it with your own orthotics. A hook-and-loop instep strap offers easy adjustability. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Women’s Erika Mary Jane Shoes:
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap offers a comfortable it.
- Built-in heel counter provides all-day support.
- Vented, removable PedRx insole cushions your steps or can be replaced with orthotics.
- Embedded shank enhances medial (inside) and lateral (outside) stability.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole provides a cushioned comfort, traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Women’s Erika Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather / leatherette upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole and midsole, fiberglass midsole, dual-density polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.