Extra roomy Propet Preferred Women's Ped Walker 5 Slip-Ons give your toes the room they need to wiggle and stretch
Ped Rx Twin Removable Insole System offers plenty of adjustability
This easy slip-on comes with two removable insoles, so you can customize your fit. The Rex Insole supports your arch and cushions your steps with memory foam, while the foam insole underneath absorbs shock. The roomy rounded toe box and stretchable neoprene vamp let your toes spread out naturally. A hook-and-loop instep strap easily adjusts for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Women's Ped Walker 5 Slip-Ons:
- Twin Removable Insoles provide maximum customization, allowing you to remove the insoles to accommodate orthotics.
- Top layer Rex Insole has enhanced arch support and built-in memory foam cushioning.
- Breathable Polycork® base, on bottom of Rex insole, is made with charcoal to keep feet dry and odor-free.
- Bottom layer insole, made of high-density, shock-absorbing foam, can be removed to create extra volume.
- Extra roomy last provides more room and comfort.
- Stretchable neoprene vamp gives your toes wiggle room.
- Polyurethane outsole is designed for comfort, traction and durability.
- External and internal heel counter offer extra support and stability.
- Leather strap around toe supports the neoprene vamp.
- Hook-and-loop strap over the instep allows easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Women's Ped Walker 5 Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1 ¼".
- Material Content: neoprene / leather upper, leather upper lining, leather / foam rubber sockliner, Polycork and charcoal insole (top), sponge rubber and foam insole (bottom), polyurethane midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.