Stay steady on your feet all day with support and stability in Propet Preferred Men's Villager Mid Boots
Lace up this casual leather ankle boot and step out with all-day comfort. An extended heel counter stabilizes your stride, while the ankle height gives your ankle extra support. The durable polyurethane outsole offers sure-footed traction and shock absorption, and it’s made with a rocker profile that eases your foot forward. Handsewn construction gives the boot a flexible feel. Keep your feet fresh with a removable Poliyou® insole that absorbs moisture and odor while cushioning your steps. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men’s Villager Mid Boots:
- Removable, leather-lined Poliyou insole cushions your steps.
- Padded collar and tongue feel soft on your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Firm heel counter provides stability.
- Speed lacing allows you to adjust the fit with ease.
- Polyurethane outsole offers cushioning, traction and durable wear.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Men’s Villager Mid Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, Poliyou polyurethane insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.