Customize your comfort with the dual-layer insole system in Propet Preferred Men's Trek Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes
Experience everyday comfort and sporty style in this casual shoe! It comes with a removable dual-layer insole system that provides 5/16" added depth, so you can use custom orthotics. The nylon and suede upper is easy to adjust with two hook-and-loop straps.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men's Trek Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Dual layer removable insole system provides 5/16" added depth to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Nylon and suede upper feels soft and light on your feet.
- Internal heel counter adds extra support and stability.
- Padded collar and tongue with nylon mesh lining offer a comfortable fit at the instep.
- EVA / rubber outsole provides cushioning and traction.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Men's Trek Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon and suede upper, nylon mesh upper lining, nylon sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.